- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 bananas, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Put first 5 ingredients in large bowl and combine well.
3. Beat eggs and add to mixture.
4. Add coconut oil and bananas and stir thoroughly till combined.
5. Put into muffin tin for 20-30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Enjoy!
An easy healthy breakfast on the go or portable snack idea. ♥
Share this with your friends on facebook
Signup today and receive FREE GIFTS valued at $267
By subscribing to our fortnightly newsletter you will receive free gifts to the value of $267Newsletter Signup