Power Meal is a delicious meal replacement formulated for
the vegetarian diet. A satisfying, low-fat, rice-based meal
replacement, Power Meal is rich in calcium, antioxidants, and
amino acids, and delivers an impressive 20 grams of protein per
serving plus a complete vitamin, mineral, and enzyme profile.
• Formulated for the vegetarian diet
• Dairy and allergen free
• Enhances natural detoxification process
• Builds lean muscle mass
• Multi-nutrient Meal Replacement Complex
• Provides sustained energy release
• Supplies 20 grams of protein per serving
• Supports healthy, normal cholesterol levels
Who should take Power Meal?
• Those looking for a vegetarian meal replacement
• Power Meal is perfect for anyone interested in improving
health or for those with weight management and fitness
goals. Power Meal is best suited for dieters looking for highprotein,
low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat options.
• Add two level scoops of Power Meal with 250ml of distilled
water as a meal alternative. For added flavour, mix one
serving (two scoops) with rice or almond milk.
• Low in calories, take 1 to 2 times daily as a healthy, satisfying
meal. Ideal as a high-protein strength-training boost. For best
results, take in place of a meal or immediately before or after
• Do not exceed recommended dosage. Consult a healthcare
practitioner prior to use if taking medication or have a
• Not suitable for children under 15 years or women who are
pregnant or breast feeding, unless used under medical or
• Not a sole source of nutrition. Should be consumed in
conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate exercise
• This product contains soy derived ingredients.
Did you know?
• Power Meal contains six essential oils—anise, fennel,
grapefruit, orange, lemon, and nutmeg–that help improve
digestion and other key internal functions.
• Rice protein has no allergenic type of constituents that occur
in soy and dairy.
• Several studies suggest that cinnamon essential oil may have
a regulatory effect on blood sugar.
• Whole Ningxia wolfberry powder supplies clinically proven
immune boosting wolfberry protein-polysaccharides, is 16
percent protein by volume, and contains zeaxanthin, an
antioxidant critical for eye health.
• A high-protein diet can lead to greater fat loss than a lowcalorie,
high carbohydrate diet.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Learn more about the products
Signup today and receive FREE GIFTS valued at $267
By subscribing to our fortnightly newsletter you will receive free gifts to the value of $267Newsletter Signup